It’s important to keep the WhatsApp chats containing some useful and important data, links, and media, not to lose them.
As for chats that will bring sadness to you when you restore them, I advise you to delete them immediately.
If you have switched your Android phone to the iPhone and want to know how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone Follow these steps with me.
We will give you The Best 4 Ways of transferring WhatsApp chats from android to iPhone for free. choose the way you prefer
1. With one click, you can transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
This is the best-recommended way to transfer WhatsApp conversations to iPhone X using WhatsApp Transfer Tool
You do not need a backup to transfer WhatsApp data to your iPhone and this method will not cause any unexpected problems such as transfer failure or wiping the data.
Not only will WhatsApp conversations be transferred to the new phone, but WhatsApp contacts and call log and all kinds of multimedia can also be transferred within the chat transfer to WhatsApp iPhone using this WhatsApp transfer program.
1.1 Now you need to know how to transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone
- Download and install Any iOS Data Manager software on your PC or Mac,
- then follow the steps below to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone.
- Run this program and select the “WhatsApp Transfer” section in the top menus.
- Connect both Android and iPhone devices to the computer.
- Please follow the on-screen instructions to enable the USB Debugging option on your Android device.
- Please unlock iPhone and trust this computer.
- Once the program detects both devices, you can click Transfer to continue.
1.3 First of all
- You must log into WhatsApp on the target iPhone to ensure a successful Transfer.
- First backup WhatsApp data (Android WhatsApp Data) will be replaced on the iPhone.
- During the transfer process, you will receive several prompts popup from your Android phone; please respond accordingly.
The time to transfer WhatsApp to iPhone depends on the size of your files and chats. Usually, the all process takes less than 5 minutes.
2. Transfer WhatsApp backup from Android to iPhone
There is a built-in backup feature in WhatsApp that can save all chats once enabled. If you’re not familiar with it, follow the steps to learn how to use this feature.
- Open WhatsApp and press Settings -> Chats -> Backup chats, click on the “Backup” button.
- After the backup finished uninstall WhatsApp on Android phone and open it on your iPhone, log in to the same WhatsApp account.
Then you will receive a popup saying that messages backup has been found, click “Restore,” and all WhatsApp messages will be transferred to the iPhone immediately.
3- Transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone using Email
Email is another alternative way to transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone for free. The process is straightforward, as shown below.
- Open the WhatsApp on Android device.
- Go to “Settings” and choose “Chats” settings.
- Click on the “Chat History” option.
- Click “Transfer chat” to transfer WhatsApp chats.
- On the next screen, you will ask to choose a contact whose export history you want to export.
- Choose a contact and then choose Gmail or another Email to transfer the whole chat history to an email -address.
- Open the inbox of the email account that the chat history sent to your iPhone.
- You will able to see your WhatsApp data on your iPhone.
4- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone by Move to iOS
An app called Move to iOS can transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone for free.
Download the app from Google Play and follow the instructions below.
- On the iPhone Setup screen, click “Move data from Android.”
- Open “Move to iOS” on the Android phone and click “Continue.”
- Click “Continue” on the iPhone and wait for the icon to appear.
- Enter the code on the Android device, and select WhatsApp data, click “Next.”
- Once the download bar is complete, click “Done” on the Android phone and click “Continue” on the iPhone to perform the following setup steps.
You can choose any of these four methods and transfer your WhatsApp without losing anything.
If you have any issues, please leave me a comment below