Oppo launched the new Oppo Reno 5 series abroad a while ago, and this series was supportive of the fifth-generation networks. The Reno 5 phone, the latest version that supports 4G networks abroad, has been officially launched.
Specifications of Oppo Reno 5 4G: –
- Dimensions are 159.1 x 73.3 x 7.8 mm.
- Weight 171 grams.
- The materials are not verified, but mostly plastic.
- Supporting the installation of two fourth-generation communication cards with a memory card at the same time.
- A 6.4-inch AMOLED screen with FHD + resolution, precisely 1080 x 2400 pixels, with a pixel density of 410 pixels per inch and display dimensions of 20: 9, the full screen and the selfie in a hole in the top left, and the screen supports a refresh rate of 90 hertz and supports brightness up to 750 nits.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G traditional eight-core processor and the two most potent Kryo 465 Gold with a frequency of 2.3 GHz with a manufacturing accuracy of 8 nm and the graphic processor is Adreno 618.
- The new Android 11 operating system with the latest interface of ColorOS 11.1.
- 128 GB storage space with 8 GB RAM and UFS 2.1 memory.
- One 44-megapixel selfie camera with F / 2.4 lens slot supports HDR and supports 1080p @ 30fps video shooting with support for the electronic stabilizer.
- A fourth rear camera, the first with a 64-megapixel camera with an F / 1.7 lens slot, the second with an 8-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens, an Ultra Wide Angle for wide-angle photography, the third with a 2-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens, a macro and the last with a 2-megapixel camera It has an F / 2.4 lens and is for insulation.
- The cameras support LED flash, support HDR and Panorama, and shoot 2160p @ 30fps videos with support for the electronic stabilizer with support for HDR videos.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone port.
- The phone does not support external stereo speakers.
- The phone does not support the NFC sensor.
- The phone supports the fingerprint at the bottom of the screen.
- The phone battery comes from the lithium polymer size of 4310 mAh, supports SuperVOOC 2.0 fast charging with up to 50 watts, supports reverse charging, and is charged through the USB Type C port.
- Black and silver gradient phone colors.
The Oppo Reno 5 4G phone in Vietnam for the 128GB version with 8GB RAM at about $ 375, or 305 euros. The overseas sales will start on January 9th.
The phone came with the same design used in the previous Oppo Reno 4 series without a difference, and it is a relatively good design, but it is not the latest. The screen is excellent, as it comes with AMOLED, at a high refresh rate, with fair resolution and excellent maximum brightness!
As for performance, the processor has become old and traditional, and its performance is not exactly the strongest, especially with the presence of Xiaomi phones from the Mi 10T series, specifically the Mi 10T Lite phone in the same price category.
As for the battery, the battery is also not the largest, but it supports fast charging, and speed is excellent in this price category (50 watts). It is in second place after Realme 7 Pro with a 65-watt charger.
The phone comes with the latest operating system, which is Android 11 with the newest version of the OPPO interface. The phone also comes with 8 GB RAM, and it also comes with a 3.5 mm headphone port, but unfortunately, the sound is not stereo.
As for the sensors, the NFC sensor, which has become necessary in this price category, is not available, which is a negative point.
The cameras, the sensor used in the primary lens, are an evolution from the previous Renault 4, but not the vast development and experience. We will know how much better the cameras are.