Stickers on WhatsApp are cool things that add fun and joy to the chat, and they have overpowered the emoji and sometimes even writing as it is expressive and appropriate to the reaction that you want to show.
Many people want to learn how to create personal stickers for WhatsApp from the images that they want to share, which may even be their photos.
What we will explain in this article, and it is worth noting that many WhatsApp stickers apps fulfill this purpose and that share the same mechanism and the same way we will tell it.
How to make personal stickers for WhatsApp Please note that these WhatsApp sticker maker apps work very well.
But we do not know much about these applications that will harm your privacy, as is the case with most applications that we use and allow them to access the studio or gallery album on smartphones.
How to make WhatsApp stickers for Android
Follow these steps to create your WhatsApp stickers on Android:
- Download the sticker maker WhatsApp app stickers for WhatsApp to your Android phone.
- Click Create New Sticker group.
- Name the group of stickers and add a name to the author of the package, you can put your full name if you like to fame.
- You will see 30 squares on the next screen. Click any of these boxes, and then you can click Take a picture, open a gallery, or select a file to choose images.
- The first option allows you to take a picture, the second open your gallery, and the third will enable you to select images from your file manager.
- The next step allows you to cut the image into a shape.
- You can select one of the Freehand (to draw a shape and crop the poster manually), cut it as a square, or cut it as a circle.
- Once you’re cropping, click Yes, save the sticker.
- Just add three stickers, you can click Add to WhatsApp. You will see a confirmation message on the screen once you add it.
- Now open WhatsApp, tap the emoji icon> stickers icon below.
- Now you will see the new sticker set as the last set in the sticker list.
- To delete a group of stickers, click the group icon> three dots at the top right –> Delete.
How to make WhatsApp stickers for iPhone
Follow these steps to make your WhatsApp stickers for your iPhone:
- Download the Bazaart sticker maker app for WhatsApp ios.
- Open the application and press either New Start or Open Picture.
- You can now use application tools to create WhatsApp personal stickers.
- You can easily cut them into shapes and add dialog boxes and more via Bazaart Tools onscreen.
- Once done, tap the share icon and tap WhatsApp.
- The app will ask you to add your name if you want to get famous from the sticker pack.
- Then, on the next screen, click Add to WhatsApp. It will add your sticker to WhatsApp.
- Click the sticker icon on the form where you write the letters. Your stickers will appear here.
- Bazaart allows you to update the sticker pack as well quickly.
- Just repeat steps 2 through 4 above, and you will see a new screen asking if you want to update or delete your sticker pack.
- Click Update to add more stickers to your collection.
- Creating WhatsApp stickers is entirely free.
- Bazaart is a free iPhone app, and most of its features are locked for monthly subscription fees
- You can always use a different app like Sticker Maker for WhatsApp to get the job done quickly.
If you want to follow the way of creating WhatsApp personal stickers more professionally, I advise you to delete the background of the images that you wish to use. It will be better.
You can do this through Background Eraser. Then crop the photo and follow the previous steps to create your favorite stickers.
Share your experiences with making stickers with comments and stickers for WhatsApp.